A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Richardson Regional Med Ctr
- Baylor Regional Medical Center Of Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Christopher Smith FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark C. Smith practice?
- Dr. Mark Smith has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Smith practices Surgery near Richardson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Allen, TX.
See Richardson Surgeons.