A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Walker is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walker
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Walker Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Walker, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Walker has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Christopher Walker MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mark C. Walker practice?
- Dr. Mark Walker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Walker practices Psychiatry near Hinsdale, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Hinsdale Psychiatrists.