A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Walker is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Walker, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Walker has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Christopher Walker MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mark C. Walker practice?
- Dr. Mark Walker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Walker practices Psychiatry near Hinsdale, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Hinsdale Psychiatrists.