A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Cabelin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Cabelin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Cabelin, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabelin graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Cabelin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ashtabula County Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cabelin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans