A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Cabelin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Cabelin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cabelin
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Cabelin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Cabelin, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabelin graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Cabelin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ashtabula County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Cabelin MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Cabelin practice?
- Dr. Mark Cabelin has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Cabelin practices Urology near Ashtabula, OH.
See Ashtabula Urologists.