Dr. Mark Cadungog Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Cadungog?

fantastic Doctor

Posted on June 10th, 2013

Dr.Cadungog made a very scary situation for me into one I understood and could deal with. He's very Thoreau and patient, clinical, Yet still has a kindness about him that makes you feel comfortable asking any questions

Posted on January 25th, 2013

Excellent physician..fantastic surgeon, thorough and has the expertise and knowledge...would highly recommend without any reservation..

Posted on August 6th, 2012

I would highly recomend Dr. Cadungog. I would have to save that he is one of the finest doctors I have ever been to. I have the utmost trust and respect for him and his office staff. I simply can not say enough nice things about them and their professionalism.

Great doctor!

Posted on February 29th, 2012

Everyone in the office has been wonderful to me! Dr. Cadungog is by far the best doctor to have if you are going through cancer. He is genuine! Excellent bedside manner and is a very caring doctor. The staff is superior as well!

My cancer care

Posted on October 28th, 2011

I would highly recommend Dr. Mark Cadungog. He treats you with respect and compassion. He really cares about his patients and takes his time with you. His staff is very helpful and always greets you with a smile.

Bad experience with doctor

Posted on October 21st, 2011

Although in the visits leading up to the surgery, Dr. Cadungog provided good service that I have no complaints about, Dr. Cadungog acted like he was scared of me when I saw him on a follow up visit from a surgery he completed. For some reason as my GYN reported to me, talked to her at length about his findings from my surgery but did not talk to me about it. After I made an appointment with him to find out what he had talked to my GYN about, because I am in the process of switching GYNs, he insisted we had a similiar conversation when in fact we did not, did not discuss with me what he had talked to my GYN about, pulled things I said out of context and misinterpreted them to claim that I was mentally ill and needed to see a psychiatrist. Dr. Cadungog was otherwise lacking in compassion and unhelpful, including telling me after I told him the reason why I needed to have this conversation with him because I was looking to have a child and needed to locate some additional social support for that, and asked him for some suggestions on how to obtain that, he told me I should probably not have a child right now- or I should just not have children at all if I was unable to solve the social support problem on my own. The only help he provided was in fact is he decided not to charge me for the visit.

Saved my life

Posted on March 30th, 2010

He saved my life. He removed a tumor that was over 20 lbs and then treated me with chemo. He is a great doctor that I highly recommend.

Posted on October 23rd, 2017