A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Cain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Cain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Cain, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Cain graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Cain has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- University Hospital - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Lenon Cain MD is a male Urologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Cain practice?
- Dr. Mark Cain has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Cain practices Urology near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Urologists.