A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Caliendo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Caliendo is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Caliendo, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Bone Cancer
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Caliendo graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Caliendo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ashland Regional Medical Center
- Schuylkill Medical Center-East Norwegian Street
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Caliendo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark V. Caliendo practice?
Dr. Mark Caliendo practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Orwigsburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pottsville, PA.
See Orwigsburg Radiologists.