A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Caliendo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Caliendo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caliendo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Caliendo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Caliendo, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Bone Cancer
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Caliendo graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Caliendo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ashland Regional Medical Center
- Schuylkill Medical Center-East Norwegian Street
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark V Caliendo MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark V. Caliendo practice?
- Dr. Mark Caliendo has 7 office locations.
Dr. Mark Caliendo practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Pottsville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Kingston, PA and Palmerton, PA.
See Pottsville Radiologists.