Learn more about Dr. Mark Caliendo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Caliendo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Caliendo, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Bone Cancer
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Caliendo graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Caliendo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ashland Regional Medical Center
- Schuylkill Medical Center-East Norwegian Street
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark V Caliendo MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark V. Caliendo practice?
- Dr. Mark Caliendo has 7 office locations.
Dr. Mark Caliendo practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Pottsville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Kingston, PA and Palmerton, PA.
See Pottsville Radiologists.