A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Callaway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Callaway is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Callaway, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Callaway graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Callaway has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Christus Schumpert Health System
- Willis Knighton Bossier Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Walter Callaway MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Callaway practice?
- Dr. Mark Callaway has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mark Callaway practices Urology near Shreveport, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Bossier City, LA.
See Shreveport Urologists.