A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Callaway is Excellent. Dr. Callaway has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Callaway, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Callaway graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.More Education & Awards
Dr. Callaway has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Christus Schumpert Health System
- Willis Knighton Bossier Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Callaway accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Callaway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Callaway practice?
Dr. Mark Callaway practices Urology near Shreveport, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Bossier City, LA.
See Shreveport Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marc Callaway, Dr. Marcel Callaway, Dr. Marcelino Callaway, Dr. Marcellus Callaway, Dr. Marcelo Callaway, Dr. Marco Callaway