Learn more about Dr. Mark Camel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Camel, Neurosurgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Camel, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Arthrodesis (Spinal Fusion)
- Back Injuries
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Cancer
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Herniated Disc
- Neck Injuries
- Spinal Arthritis (Spondylarthritis)
- Vertebrae inflammation (Spondylitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Camel graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Camel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Stamford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark H Camel MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark H. Camel practice?
- Dr. Mark Camel has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Camel practices Neurological Surgery near Greenwich, CT.
See Greenwich Neurological Surgeons.