A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Camel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Camel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Camel, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Cancer
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Head and Neck Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Camel graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Camel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Stamford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Howard Camel MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark H. Camel practice?
- Dr. Mark Camel has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Camel practices Neurological Surgery near Greenwich, CT.
See Greenwich Surgeons.