Dr. Mark Capener Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Capener?

February 20th, 2014

Awful doctor

I went to see this doctor and I wouldn't recommend him to anybody, he didn't even ask about my symptoms, he didn't know my whole story and didn't even bother to listen when I tried explaining. He's a weird doctor and was more worried about doing his dictation on the computer than on what I was saying. He doesn't look professional and his stuff is not nice at all, they don't even know how to spell medical terms. Very disappointed of this place.

February 28th, 2012

Mr Jasper

Dr Capener is a crook. I called his office and inquired about my nose getting cauterized and was told it was a simple couple visits with a minimal copay with insurance. Went fine until I received the explanation of benefits from my insurance company. He billed them for almost 5,000 dollars worth of surgery. His office has refused to correct the bill. He spent a total of 20 minutes over 3 visits for 5,000 dollars? RIDICULOUS! Check his reviews at all the sites and they are all similar, he is a cheat. He has also refused to talk to me about this as I have tried multiple times and his "billing dept." refuses to let me talk to him. Dont risk it, GO SEE SOMEBODY ELSE!

January 19th, 2012

He did nothing but pain and suffer for my kid

I don't think he knows what he doing he did 3 surgery on my 5 year kid and solve nothing I don't think hes real doctor

October 1st, 2011

This doctor is amazing. He is caring, patient and listens. He is very knowledgable and competent. He was able to pinpoint a problem I was having that no one else was able to. I had seen various other doctors but without any progress until I saw Dr. Capener. What a relief!

May 2nd, 2011

I have had excellent results with myself and three individuals in my family who have been treated by Dr. Capener. Dr. Capener was exact on his diagnosis, was helpful, spent more than enough time with us, and we all very much benefited from his care. I recommend him to my everyone. I'm suprised others are so negative, maybe need to ask more questions related to their symptoms.

March 30th, 2011

said i had all sorts of infection according to the CT scan and needed surgery promptly. The report from the radiologist and 2nd opinion doc said there was no infection, no surgery needed, clear sinuses. He had me on TONS of antibiotics & sprays, allergy meds, etc. Won't go back. Lots and lots of pills.

December 11th, 2010

Don't do it.

I had ear problems & he never even looked in my ears. Had me get an MRI of my ear while it was still infected, which produces a false positive for a tumor in the ear. Wanted to do exploratory surgery the next week. Got a second opinion- turns out my tubes in my ear hadn't fallen out and that was the problem. His only goal is to perform as many surgeries as possible for the most amount of money. To make things even better, he doubled billed me- rebilled me years later and by then I no longer had receipts.

December 6th, 2010

Four Surgeries over several years time.

Dr. Capener is very skilled. I appreciate a Doctor that is efficient and professional. I have had four surgeries performed by him,and each time he has shown me what needed to be done, and then proceeded with those surgeries as soon as I could prepare. He has given me photos of the operations showing before and after. My recovery time was short and my results where exactly what he told me they would be.I think the best compliment that I could make, is the fact that I brought my son in to have surgery from him. He also is up on the latest procedures.

July 12th, 2010

Iffy Dr

My son has seen several ENTs in his childhood in a few states as we have traveled for my husband's job. I don't feel comfortable recommending this doctor to others. After changing to other ENTs in the area, I am glad to know Idaho Falls has much to offer.

April 26th, 2010

Great Experience

I had sinus surgery and it was a great experience considering it was surgery. Dr. Capener explained everything well asn answered my questions thouroughly.

March 15th, 2010

if u value your life you will not see this doctor.all he cares about is performing surgerys, whether u need one our not. caused myself and others i know a great deal of pain and suffering the surgery was completly UNNECESSARY!please get 2nd opinion at very least. better yet dont see him at all.

March 19th, 2009

He repaired my deveated septum and did a wonderful job no problems Great Staff and Great Billing Department They did it all for me Thanks Dr Capener for the GREAT work and Professionalism I owe You for giving me back my breathing thru my nose