A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Cappel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Cappel, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Cappel graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cappel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Aaron Cappel MD is a male Dermatologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Cappel practice?
- Dr. Mark Cappel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Cappel practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MN.
See Jacksonville Dermatologists and Jacksonville Pathologists.