A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Cappel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Cappel, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cappel graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cappel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- Saint Luke's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cappel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 1 plan
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Cappel practice?
Dr. Mark Cappel practices Dermatology, Dermatopathology, and Cardiovascular Disease near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MN.
See Jacksonville Dermatologists, Jacksonville Pathologists, and Jacksonville Cardiologists.