A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Carroll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Carroll, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Carroll, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carroll graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Carroll has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth/Penrose St Francis Health Services
- Memorial Hospital Central
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Philp Carroll MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark P. Carroll practice?
- Dr. Mark Carroll has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Carroll practices Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Family Physicians and Colorado Springs Emergency Physicians.