A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Carson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Carson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Carson, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Carson graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Carson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
- Cottage Grove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark R Carson MD is a male Urologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Carson practice?
- Dr. Mark Carson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Carson practices Urology near Springfield, OR.
See Springfield Urologists.