Dr. Mark Caruso MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Miami, FL

November 5th, 2016
Excellent care
I have been a patient of Dr Caruso for more than 30 years. He is professional and caring.

July 29th, 2015
I am always suspicious when someone leaves all excellent ratings for someone, but Dr. Caruso and the staff at the Baptist Health office are all great. The offices are very clean and the staff, both on the administrative side and the nurses are excellent. Very courteous and efficient. Dr. Caruso used to have another office were the staff was less than good. It seems that all the old staff is now gone, especially his head nurse and now I can say that they are stellar. Dr. Caruso has always been great. You can tell that he is passionate of what he does and his profession, because he truly takes time to talk to you, to listen and I have never seen him in a bad mood or short in the more than ten years I have been going to him. His diagnostics are always spot on and has great intuition. He refers you to good specialists when needed be. I have great admiration and will continue seeing him as long as he practices medicine.

December 18th, 2014
Awesome Physician. Smart, Caring, really cares about his patients

January 27th, 2011
Excellent Physician
I would highly recommend Dr. Caruso to anyone needing Internal Medicine/Family Practice.

November 4th, 2010
Great Doctor
This office is a great office. Dr. Caruso is a very thorough doctor. He takes the time to explain to the patient the pros and cons of issues afflicting them. At one time, I was in the exam room discussing my issue with him for about 30 minutes. He really took the time to explain all to me. The ARNP Barbara is a great and knowledgeable part of the office, who I see most of the time. She is great and very personable. The office staff are sometimes hard to "feel out" but overall they are a great asset to the office. There are a few new ones there that I still need to get to know better but the nurse is a great phlebotomist as well. I never have a problem with multiple sticks by her and I am a hard stick. I have been with them for over 25 years. The awards that he has been given are well deserved.