A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Cascione:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Cascione is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Cascione, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Multiple Sclerosis MS
Education & Awards
Dr. Cascione graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cascione has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Charles Cascione MD is a male Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark C. Cascione practice?
- Dr. Mark Cascione has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Cascione practices Neurology and Neuroradiology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Neurologists and Tampa Radiologists.