Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Mar 30th, 2015

Great DR

Recommend show details Recommend
by Faith on Mar 13th, 2015

Good guy. His bedside manner is great, I cannot say enough about how kind he is during my visits. He takes a lot of time and covers whatever issues I bring up to him. He tries hard in the face of these stupid diseases that will never let up. Also: Annette is his nurse and is completely awesome, love her love her. FYI: If you don't have an emergency he will move your appointment around shamelessly...he seems to make a bunch of $$ at conferences and whatnot. I just smile now when we set the appointment. Office is not equipped for wheelchairs *at all* and it does not seem to be a high priority for them. At least the lights are dimmed for sensitive eyes in the waiting room.

Compassionate professionals show details Compassionate professionals
Dec 20th, 2013

I can't say enough nice things about Dr. C! His nurse, Annette, is also just a wonderful person! They have gone to bat for me on several occasions . They make each patient feel like you seeing a friend, not your doctor. I love that he talks TO me, not AT me! He takes the time to make sure I understand what is going on. If you need a neurologist, you've found him!

Very caring and knowledgeable show details Very caring and knowledgeable
Sep 4th, 2012

The office is switching to an electronic system. Hopefully that will help with the long waits. The staff is friendly and appears to have low turnover. Dr. C is obviously very knowledgeable yet has the ability and takes the time to explain matters in layman's terms. He remembers his patients. Excellent bedside manner.

Jun 5th, 2009

Dr.Cascione has always spoken to me like an intellegent adult. Takes time each visit (2 to 3 yr.for MS) to answer any questions, explain reports, assess my progress. Professional but also friendly and accessable. highly recommend!