Dr. Mark Casebolt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Casebolt?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

November 20th, 2013

Great Surgeon for Bilateral Laparoscopic Inguinal Hernia Repair Surgery

I am a 29 yr old male and Dr. Casebolt performed bilateral laparoscopic inguinal hernia surgery on me. I had minimal bruising post surgery and was able to walk the first day, it takes some time before walking longer distances, but my experience was great. Six days after my surgery I was able to cease taking the pain medications I had been prescribed. Dr. Casebolt spent plenty of time with me answering my questions and I was able to schedule surgery within one week of first seeing him. This was an out-patient procedure and my overall recovery time was around 1 to 2 weeks. I would highly recommend Dr. Casebolt for the same procedure.

May 23rd, 2016

March 15th, 2016

May 18th, 2015

Bowel Incontinence

Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.