Learn more about Dr. Mark Casey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Casey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Casey
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Casey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Casey graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Casey has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Baystate Franklin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Anthony Casey MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Casey practice?
- Dr. Mark Casey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Casey practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Northampton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, MA.
See Northampton Internists and Northampton Cardiologists.