A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Casey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Casey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Casey
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Casey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Casey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Casey graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Casey has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Baystate Franklin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Anthony Casey MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Casey practice?
- Dr. Mark Casey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Casey practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Northampton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, MA.
See Northampton Internists and Northampton Cardiologists.