A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Casey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Casey graduated from Tufts University, Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Casey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Casey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 8 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Casey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Casey practice?
Dr. Mark Casey practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Northampton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, MA and Florence, MA.
See Northampton Internists and Northampton Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marc Casey, Dr. Marcel Casey, Dr. Marcelino Casey, Dr. Marcellus Casey, Dr. Marcelo Casey, Dr. Marco Casey