Dr. Mark Casillas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Casillas?

March 3rd, 2017

never got in

waited in the waiting room for a hour and half ,finely got in a room ,then was told it would be ad least a another hour

July 4th, 2016

Ankle Surgery

Had ankle surgery 2008 by Dr. Casillas. Ankle Kept swelling post-op and excruciating pain. Took forever to wait but when he arrived he said "nothing is wrong with your foot (he did not even touch my swollen foot nor look at it), clapped his hands together and said " Your done, get out of here". I was shocked and so were his fellows (med students)! Beware I give NO STARS. I have to give 1 star just to submit.

June 17th, 2016

Foot is worse now

I saw the doctor only twice, very briefly. The other times was with a P.A. I have a lot of problems with my foot due to lack of good followup care. It is worse now before the surgery. I would not recommend him.

June 16th, 2016

Prepare to wait hours

Literally waited 4 1/2 hours past my appointment time. Was in his office until 8:10pm. Absolutely crazy. Then he rushed through my appt bc he was so behind.

April 29th, 2015

I understand he is a good surgeon but my problem did not require surgery. I needed more time doing diagnostics and a more therapeutic approach to healing. Dr. Casillas' was not interested in taking the time to diagnose my problem and find a non-surgical path to healing. Because I did not require surgery he basically told me he couldn't help me. If you know your need surgery then he's probably great but if you have a more complex problem that requires diagnosis I'd recommend someone else.

August 5th, 2014

I had an open compound fracture 13 yrs ago from an accident form wearing flip flops.. Dr Casillas was the er surgeon. He put the plates and pins in my ankle. It was badly damaged. every dtr I go to now say he did a fantastic job.I agree. my insurance doesnt cover him now other wise I would be going back to him for the fusion.

August 6th, 2012

Long wait ever time I have been there. The girl that works with him in the back is not all that pleasant to work with.

July 24th, 2012

Overrated.

Receptionists are rude and treat you as if you are a bother, rather than a customer/patient. Back office staff is very friendly. They get you into the back office quickly, but leave you in a waiting room with the door closed for a very long time, like only their time is important. While you are in that room nobody even checks if you to make sure you are ok or anything. Both the Dr and PA are too important and busy to follow up with your therapist should they have a concern or question in regards to your progress. (But that could just be his staff not relaying the message to Dr.)

November 18th, 2011

Two total ankle replacements

Dr. Casillas replaced my right ankle about 6 months ago and it is doing well. He replaced my left ankle 10 years ago and it is doing fine also. I was in constant pain before surgery and very limited on how far I could walk with an AFO. Now I can walk all over the place with ease and very little pain. I would recommend him.

October 19th, 2011

I really can't comment about the dr. as I have only seen him 4 times in the 7 mths I've been going to his office.He did surgery on me and I have seen him only 2 since. I have to ASK to be put on his schedule so I am usually seen by the PA's. The wait time in this office is CRAZY!!! I usually wait at leas 45 minutes in the lobby, then have a wait time of 1.5 hrs in the examine room before I am ever seen by the PA or Dr. My time is AS VALUABLE as the dr.'s. I am going to have my records sent to another dr.

June 21st, 2011

Waited over 2 hours then seemed like he could care less about my problem. I would never reccommend him even to a cow!

March 26th, 2011

Great Doctor

Dr. Casillas is a fine doctor, but it the office is very poorly run. Wait times exceed 2 hours without ever seeing the doctor.