A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Castaldi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Castaldi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Castaldi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Castaldi, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Castaldi graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Castaldi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Staten Island University Hospital North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Whittaker Castaldi MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Castaldi practice?
- Dr. Mark Castaldi has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Castaldi practices Diagnostic Radiology near Coatesville, PA.
See Coatesville Radiologists.