A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Castellaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Castellaw is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Castellaw, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Castellaw graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Castellaw has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Castellaw MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Castellaw practice?
- Dr. Mark Castellaw has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Castellaw practices Internal Medicine near Germantown, TN.
See Germantown Internists.