A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Castellaw is Good. Dr. Castellaw has been reviewed by 15 patients who have provided 10 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Castellaw, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Castellaw graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Castellaw has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital
- Nea Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Castellaw accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 5 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Castellaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Castellaw practice?
Dr. Mark Castellaw practices Internal Medicine near Germantown, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Jonesboro, AR and Memphis, TN.
See Germantown Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marco Castellaw, Dr. Markus Castellaw, Dr. Marlon Castellaw, Dr. Marcelo Castellaw, Dr. Marc Castellaw, Dr. Marcellus Castellaw