Dr. Mark Castellaw Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Castellaw?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Mark Castellaw?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 17th, 2014

Dr. castellaw's Terrible personal assistant

Dr. Castellaw's is great, his personal assistant....not so much. Was diagnosed with bronchitis and sinusitis and she wanted me to go back to work in 48 hours and would only wrote a doctors note for 48 hours. I was still sick after 48 hours and could not go back into work. I Left several messages with the front desk and on her personal voicemail and she would not call me back. Lol! Had to go back up to the office, while I was still sick and get someone to write me a note to return to work, when all she had to do was answer my call and fax a note over to my job. A sick person "does not" feel like driving, getting dressed and going back in to get a note because someone won't answer phone. I have been going to Dr. Castellaw for years, but now I definitely won't be back bec of the staff. The lady who assistedme at the front desk who finally got me taken care of was nice.

July 30th, 2014

horrible

This doctor is one of the worst, if not the worst, i have ever seen. Arrogant, rude, no bedside manner at all, took about 10 minutes with me after i sat in the waiting room for about two hours. He was a jerk. the lady that gave me an EKG was a jerk, did not bother covering me, just performed the ekg and said ok, we are done, what the heck. one time visit, will never recommend nor return.

May 7th, 2014

A Good Doctor - even if sometimes hurried

Dr. Castellaw is a very competent doctor that I have been a patient of for over 10 years. I've had visits where he's been rushed and not able to do more than get to the point and be gone. I've had visits where he was less rushed and was able to take a bit more time being sociable. The thing I always try to remember is that I am NOT his only patient. I'm sure he does the best he can to treat me as his only patient. They've changed the phone system, which helps dramatically because I was leaving had they not. It's easy to get an appointment and I seldom have more than a 10-15 minute wait time before being called back.

October 10th, 2013

Communications Consultant

It has been many years since I saw Dr. Castellaw but to this day, he remains one of the best doctors I ever had. He is smart, he listens to patients, he has humor and kindness, and he is a great diagnostician.

February 28th, 2013

More concerned with running up bill than spending time with patient

The guy is in and out of the room so fast, you can't possibly feel comfortable in his diagnosis. He is quick to xray, cat scan and mri and then runs those through a separate practice that he also is a part. I don't care for him, but that's just my experience.

August 21st, 2012

You can't even speak with a person to make an appointment!

You can't even speak with a person to make an appointment. The automated phone system prompts you to leave your name, date of birth, and get this...the date and time that you would like to make your appointment. DUH!!! How do I know what dates and times are available if I can't speak to anyone???? EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING!!!!!! I am finding a new doctor.

October 1st, 2011

Dr. Castellaw is a very knowledgeable physician. The problem is he only spends a very small amount of time with his patients, and he always has his nurse with him. You never really feel comfortable in discussing some things openly. He's one of those people you can tell is waiting for you to stop talking so he can. I think he tends to lecture and make unfair judgements from an insufficient base of knowledge or data. And then you're also liable to get a sermon while you're there. If he listened better and spent more one on one time with his patients, he'd be a much better doctor.

July 29th, 2011

Didn't spend any time with me and can't look me in the eyes when talking to me. I am very desapointed in his actions and treatment

June 21st, 2011

Sad

Total time in doctor's office = 1 hr; total time with doctor = 5 minutes or less

April 17th, 2011

Saved my life!

March 3rd, 2011

Uncaring

after being a patient of Dr. Castellaw for 6 years off & on, I've had enough of the very RUDE,UNCARING treament I've endured by him & his nurse, whom by the way was on the phone for about an hour trying to get Basketball tickets for him while I was wainting in the patient room fo him to come in to hurriedly try to listen as to why I'm there for being sick. Once he quickly leaves the room, I never see him again, even if I need further assistance, it doesn't matter to him, he's gone. I call every month to get my prescription refilled & afeter calling for 2 days this week & asking if I need to come to get my prescription I've been taking for 5 years, I never get my prescription called in or a call letting me know if I should come in or why I ca't get my prescription. I called 2 days later to tell his office just how I felt about all this & tell them I was alerting EVERYONE I know about this office & was hung up on.....how's that for CARING??????

May 16th, 2010