Learn more about Dr. Mark Cecil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Cecil is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cecil
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cecil Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Cecil, FACS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cecil graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cecil has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Aultman Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark L Cecil FACS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Cecil practice?
- Dr. Mark Cecil has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Cecil practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Canton, OH.
See Canton Surgeons.