Learn more about Dr. Mark Cecil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Cecil is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cecil
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cecil Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Cecil, FACS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cecil graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cecil has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Aultman Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark L Cecil FACS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Cecil practice?
- Dr. Mark Cecil has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Cecil practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Canton, OH.
See Canton Surgeons.