Dr. Mark Cepela MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 22nd, 2013
New Range of Vision
Dr. Cepela is a caring physician, who listens, and invites questions. My left eye was all but shut, along with a lot of involuntary tears. After a Bilateral Upper Lid Ptosis Rep and lateral Canthoplasty, I have full peripheral vision. Friends, also, comment that i do not look tired. Dr. Cepela's staff has been very caring and professional. I'm 69 --first surgery since age 4, amazed at lack of pain, and only a few days of discomfort. I recommend him highly to friend and stanger.

February 19th, 2013
Would recommend for eye surgery
Had upper eyelids corrected - he properly diagnosed one eye had ptosis which would not have been corrected with simple eyelid surgery a normal plastic surgeon would do. Definitely please with the result - been now about 6 months after surgery and no complications. Eyes now both open and even with little to no scarring on lids which is not noticeable given where the incisions were done well with the natural crease; has really assisted my vision and my eyes aren't so physically tired as they used to be. Very good experience with surgical staff. Will use again in the future should I ever have the need for additional surgery in the future.

January 31st, 2013
My brow lift and blepharoplasty turned out very well. The procedure went exactly as I was told and my recovery was easier than I expected. I would highly recommend Dr. Cepela for any needs you may have.

January 17th, 2013
Opened my eyes
Glad I had procedure, enhanced my field of vision and my appearance.

August 3rd, 2012
Dr. Cepela is incredible. Very competent and his office staff is very friendly. His surgical skills are top notch....HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM!!!

July 23rd, 2012
Excellent physician and surgeon
He diagnosed the cause of my condition, recommended a surgical treatment, and performed the surgery competently. Results and follow up were excellent.

March 24th, 2012
physician
my surgery went well and i am recovering quickly. Dr. Cepela demonstrates comprehensive knowledge of his field and excellent bedside manner. I would recommend him highly to anyone (including my patients)

March 6th, 2012
positive surgical experience
Dr. Cepela and his office were very prompt to get me scheduled for my procedure and answered all the questions that I had.

January 6th, 2012
Dr. Cepela was very thorough - answered all of my questions, explained all procedures, and asked about any concerns. Additionally, he was very cordial and did seemed willing to give as much time as needed. Also, his staff is exceptional in their friendliness, courtesy, etc..

September 7th, 2010
Eyelid surgery
I was impressed with my whole experience at Dr. Cepela's office. The staff was wonderful and caring and I felt that Dr. Cepela really knows his stuff! I am very happy with my eyelid surgery.

May 24th, 2010
The waiting time of an scheduled appointment is way to long , without any emergency I waited almost two hours and nobody came and told me what's going on.After he final had the time to check on me he was only mention that everything looks fine and I was desmist after 3 minutes. Radiculous!He is good in the things he is doing but that's all!

August 11th, 2009
Dr. Cepela gave me excellent care and did a wonderful job on my eyelid surgery. His entire staff are very kind and caring.