Dr. Mark Cepela Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Cepela?

August 7th, 2017

Dr. Cepela

Saw Dr. Cepela for a Chalazion on my eyelid. His staff was very helpful and knowledgable. He provided great care and removed the chalazion with care. I highly recommend him and would go back for future needs.

August 4th, 2017

Very good

I liked the work he did on my eyes looks great

May 3rd, 2017

I chose Dr. Cepela because my twin brother saw him 10 years earlier for a similar surgery and was pleased with his results. I am so happy to say that my surgery went perfect! I had upper and lower blepharoplasty, a brow lift, as well as cosmetic laser surgery. Family and friends have honestly said I look 20 years younger! I am so pleased!! My husband keeps looking at me smiling and says he is so happy with my results too! I would recommend this surgery and Dr. Cepela, along with his friendly staff, to everyone! I am also so impressed with the office manager who went the extra distance to help me when dealing with the insurance company. I rate my entire experience with an A+.

October 22nd, 2013

New Range of Vision

Dr. Cepela is a caring physician, who listens, and invites questions. My left eye was all but shut, along with a lot of involuntary tears. After a Bilateral Upper Lid Ptosis Rep and lateral Canthoplasty, I have full peripheral vision. Friends, also, comment that i do not look tired. Dr. Cepela's staff has been very caring and professional. I'm 69 --first surgery since age 4, amazed at lack of pain, and only a few days of discomfort. I recommend him highly to friend and stanger.

February 19th, 2013

Would recommend for eye surgery

Had upper eyelids corrected - he properly diagnosed one eye had ptosis which would not have been corrected with simple eyelid surgery a normal plastic surgeon would do. Definitely please with the result - been now about 6 months after surgery and no complications. Eyes now both open and even with little to no scarring on lids which is not noticeable given where the incisions were done well with the natural crease; has really assisted my vision and my eyes aren't so physically tired as they used to be. Very good experience with surgical staff. Will use again in the future should I ever have the need for additional surgery in the future.

January 31st, 2013

My brow lift and blepharoplasty turned out very well. The procedure went exactly as I was told and my recovery was easier than I expected. I would highly recommend Dr. Cepela for any needs you may have.

January 17th, 2013

Opened my eyes

Glad I had procedure, enhanced my field of vision and my appearance.

August 3rd, 2012

Dr. Cepela is incredible. Very competent and his office staff is very friendly. His surgical skills are top notch....HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM!!!

July 24th, 2012

Excellent physician and surgeon

He diagnosed the cause of my condition, recommended a surgical treatment, and performed the surgery competently. Results and follow up were excellent.

March 24th, 2012

physician

my surgery went well and i am recovering quickly. Dr. Cepela demonstrates comprehensive knowledge of his field and excellent bedside manner. I would recommend him highly to anyone (including my patients)

March 6th, 2012

positive surgical experience

Dr. Cepela and his office were very prompt to get me scheduled for my procedure and answered all the questions that I had.

January 6th, 2012

Dr. Cepela was very thorough - answered all of my questions, explained all procedures, and asked about any concerns. Additionally, he was very cordial and did seemed willing to give as much time as needed. Also, his staff is exceptional in their friendliness, courtesy, etc..