A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Chaitowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chaitowitz
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chaitowitz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Chaitowitz, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaitowitz graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Chaitowitz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Christ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark H Chaitowitz MD is a male Hematologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mark H. Chaitowitz practice?
- Dr. Mark Chaitowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Chaitowitz practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Hematologists and Bronx Oncologists.