A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Chaitowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chaitowitz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chaitowitz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Chaitowitz, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaitowitz graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Chaitowitz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Christ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark H Chaitowitz MD is a male Hematologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mark H. Chaitowitz practice?
- Dr. Mark Chaitowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Chaitowitz practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Hematologists and Bronx Oncologists.