A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Chan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Chan, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark H Chan MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark H. Chan practice?
- Dr. Mark Chan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Chan practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Berkeley, CA.
See Oakland Physiatrists and Oakland Pain Management Doctors.