Dr. Mark Chandler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Chandler?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

July 14th, 2013

Dr. Chandler is Fayetteville's best!

I have been a client of Dr. Chandler's since 2000. He is always on time, courteous, very professional, and willing to spend the time with me to cover every issue I have brought to him. If I had a problem with my insurance covering my medication, he immediately got on the phone with them and cleared things up. He accurately diagnosed my illness and prescribed the medication that finally (after 8 years with other doctors) allowed me to have relief from my symptoms to the point where, 13 years on, I am light years away from how I was when I first came to him. I can confidently recommend this excellent doctor.

Adult ADHD