Dr. Mark Chang MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 9th, 2016
I would highly recommend this doctor . He is the best anyone could be in his field. I would send my most treasured family or friends to this man.

January 14th, 2016
Dr Chang is a very special person. He cares. Takes his time and is determined. You may wait a little for you appointment but is worth it. He saved my life, literally.

November 12th, 2015
Thank You Doctor!
Dr Chang saw me on a Tuesday and immediately knew I needed surgery to relieve the pain a large cyst was causing in my back. He operated on me the next morning. Thank you for the quick professional work.

August 6th, 2015
Dr. Mark Chang performed my back/spine surgery and I was exceedingly pleased with the results. After several years of leg pain when I walked, I am now pain free. I am so glad I chose him as my doctor and would highly recommend him to anyone who is contemplating surgery on their back or spine.

June 26th, 2015
RUDE STAFF
Staff is extremely rude and impersonal Get frustrated with patients Should not work with sick.pts Never Greet you Or are friendly look Just feel like a burden and they do the minamal I would Never go their Except the DR has a great reputation SO SAD !!!!

February 5th, 2015
Dr. Chang is not only a Doctor he is a friend he really cares about how you feel. He is the best.

January 20th, 2015
It has been 9 months since Dr. Mark Chang saved me. I can only say Dr. Chang has given to me the best care possible. Dr. Chang is concerned of my health and progress post surgery. He listens very closely to every detail you give on how you feel. And to add Dr. Chang radiates a positive aire of your recovery. He truly cares. Looking forward in time , I feel blessed to have the opportunity to be a patient of this very talented Doctor. Again, Thank You Doctor.

December 16th, 2014
Dr.Chang is extremely professional and competent,completely corrected my spinal pain problem ,could not be more pleased and satisfied

November 25th, 2014
My Hero
Dr. Chang explained every detail of my X-Ray to me and I understood what he was saying. Then he asked what I thought was needed. The doctor is my hero. I had back surgery, did everything he told me to do and haven't had a pain in 2 years. God bless you Dr. Chang. He is without a doubt an example of what doctor's should be. It is worth the wait to be able to meet this wonderful and talented man. This is one time that "too good to be true" is really true!

May 29th, 2014
Mr.
I will tell you this...Dr. Mark Chang saved my life. This gentle man has a humble way of acknowledging his success by simply saying " I just did my job ". There are no words to describe how grateful I am for Dr. Chang being my Surgeon and giving me the gift of mobility. I had lost the use of my left leg due to a sever spine injury. My depression was increasing daily and I felt hopeless. I will forever be in debt to Dr. Chang for his kindness, understanding and skills. He is truly a hands on Doctor with Great Talents yet Again Humble... I can Truly tell everyone as one human-being to another . I Love this Man....He Saved My Life....Thank You Doctor............

June 28th, 2011
Great Dr.!
He is explains test results whereas I can understand. He's very honest about what he can and cannot do to help you. He won't tell you that you need surgery, if you don't. He told me that neck surgery would be unnecesary for me when the Dr. at Northwestern told me that it was. Dr. Chang was right, I'm much better. When I was in the hospital, my blood pressure extremely low in the middle of night. When staff called him, he came to see me right away. I love this guy! If you're having back or neck problems, he's your guy.

February 16th, 2011
great doctor great human being dr.chang has given me my life back would tell anyone with back problems to see dr.chang