Dr. Mark Chaplick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Chaplick?

June 23rd, 2016

Rude

My first visit I had with this Dr. I thought for sure I found the right Dr. He told me everything I wanted to hear and made me feel promised. After 3 procedures I was still in pain. When I went to see him I was basically called a liar and told you can't be in any pain I did the procedure on you. Sorry but it did not work and more a less didn't want to deal with me no more. I would not ever recommend him to anyone.

March 14th, 2016

Great doctor; finally got the help I needed

Dr. Chaplick was amazing. I have dealt with pain for years with no help and was about to give up. I met with Dr. Chaplick that helped me live pain free. I forgot what that felt like and now I have quality of life back. I recommend Dr. Chaplick. He cares. I won't go anywhere else since I found such great help.

January 12th, 2016

Don't go to this clinic!!

Dr. Chaplick was great on my first two visits. He took time to find out about me and my problems. The third visit I saw a rude nurse practicioner who refused to listen to me. She just wouldn't listen to anything. Then they insisted on urine tests. Guess who runs the tests and owns the equipment? The office does. I couldn't afford $1180 a month to pee in a cup. Had to call about the bill, it comes without any explanation. Glad I got out!!!!!

January 22nd, 2015

The doctor and staff are quite courteous when setting you up for a procedure, after that forget it. They don't answer the phones, they are rude and don't return phone calls in a timely manner. It took over a week to find out if I needed a driver the day of my appointment, and that call came after I had left 3 messages and it was 30 minutes before the appointment. Dr. Chaplick was cold and rude when the procedure he was performing caused me a great deal of pain. His bedside manner is the worst I have ever experienced. I found him to be very unprofessional. I would not recommend him to anyone.

July 18th, 2014

Duh

attitude is whatever tell me how to be a dr

January 22nd, 2014

Feels your pain.

I am overweight and Dr. Chaplick has advised me to lose weight. I take no offense because he is giving me sound advise that would benefit my health and pain levels. He has never treated me or my wife disrespectful. She has also been treated by Dr. Chaplick when she was in excruciating pain. He helped her tremendously! My problem is an ongoing issue with spinal stenosis that I received epidurals for. The staff, Dr. Chaplick, my wife and I enjoy the interactions during our visit. Even though I am usually experiencing pain when I visit I manage to be upbeat because of the friendliness of the Doctor and his staff. Dr. Chaplick also has had back issues, which allows him to be empathic to others.

July 27th, 2012

Sadly I have to see to many docters and Dr. Chaplick is by far the best I've ever had. He take's time to get to know not only your specific problem but cares about your life as a whole to help treat you. I would reccomend him to everbody.Thank you Dr. P. Krull

December 15th, 2010

If you're overweight, dont waste your time

This doctor is absolutely horrible. He may be a good physician for normal folk, but if you're overweight dont expect to get any help. Rude, unethical, absolutely rediculous. I would not suggest ANYONE see this physician.

June 30th, 2010