A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Chazen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Chazen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chazen
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Chazen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Chazen, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Chazen graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Chazen has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Catholic Health System - St Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark D Chazen MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Chazen practice?
- Dr. Mark Chazen has 9 office locations.
Dr. Mark Chazen practices Urology near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Springville, NY and Williamsville, NY.
See Buffalo Urologists.