A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Chazen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Chazen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chazen
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Chazen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Chazen, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Chazen graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Chazen has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Catholic Health System - St Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark D Chazen MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Chazen practice?
- Dr. Mark Chazen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Chazen practices Urology near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Springville, NY.
See Buffalo Urologists.