A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Checcone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Checcone, Facial Plastic Surgery and Reconstructive Surgeon; Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Checcone, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Laser Surgery
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Rejuvenation
Education & Awards
Dr. Checcone graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Checcone has 2 hospital affiliations:
- HCA Blake Medical Center
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Checcone accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 12 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Checcone practice?
Dr. Mark Checcone practices Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Bradenton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO.
See Bradenton Otolaryngologists and Bradenton Surgeons.