A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Checcone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Checcone, Facial Plastic Surgery and Reconstructive Surgeon; Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Checcone, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Laser Surgery
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Rejuvenation
Education & Awards
Dr. Checcone graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Checcone has 2 hospital affiliations:
- HCA Blake Medical Center
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Anthony Checcone MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Checcone practice?
- Dr. Mark Checcone has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Checcone practices Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Bradenton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO.
See Bradenton Otolaryngologists and Bradenton Surgeons.