A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Cheiken is Good. Dr. Cheiken has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 8 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheiken graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cheiken has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Memorial Hospital - Flagler
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cheiken accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Florida Health Care Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 14 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 24 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Cheiken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Cheiken practice?
Dr. Mark Cheiken practices Dermatology near Palm Coast, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hollywood, FL and Orlando, FL.
See Palm Coast Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marco Cheiken, Dr. Markus Cheiken, Dr. Marlon Cheiken, Dr. Marcelo Cheiken, Dr. Marc Cheiken, Dr. Marcellus Cheiken