Dr. Mark Chewning MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 24th, 2015
Would recommend this doctor....
Wait time was short, staff was friendly. Dr. Chewing was professional and pleasant. He did not rush me, he listened to the issues I was having and appeared genuinely concerned. Results came in and was communicated to me in a timely manner. I would highly recommend Dr. Chewing if you are looking for an OB/GYN.

April 25th, 2013
Patient
I LOVE this doctor. I became his patient with the pregnancy of my second daughter and my experience was so much better than the doctor I had with the pregnancy of my first daughter. He also performed my tubal ligation. He is a wonderful doctor. He listens to your concerns, answers your questions indepthly, is so nice and compassionate, and really cares about you as a patient. My entire pregnancy he referred to my baby by the name I told him I was going to name her and now that she is born he asks to see pictures of her at every visit. I highly recommend him.

May 2nd, 2011
Long wait time
The wait time for all the doctors here seems to be long. I've waiting from 1-3 hours before. It's ridiculous

March 26th, 2011
WONDERFUL
Dr. Chewning is one of the most wonderful doctors I've had the pleasure of knowing. He is highly skilled, compassionate, and intelligent. I had a rare complication with my pregnancy and he spent literal hours researching and brainstorming how to save my baby. He lost sleep, gave calls over weekends (even Sundays), etc. Ultimately, he saved my baby's life. Within the same pregnancy he caught and handled yet another life threatening emergency in another patient's pregnancy.