A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Chiang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Chiang, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chiang graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Chiang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Chiang MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Chiang practice?
- Dr. Mark Chiang has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mark Chiang practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Hematologists.