A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Chiang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Chiang, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chiang graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Chiang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chiang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 6 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark Chiang practice?
Dr. Mark Chiang practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Ann Arbor Internists, Ann Arbor Hematologists, and Ann Arbor Oncologists.