A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Chin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Chin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Chin, MD, MPH is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dr. Chin specializes in cosmetic surgery of the face and body. Facial rejuvenation is accomplished with facelifts
Education & Awards
Dr. Chin graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chin has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Fresno Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Chin MD and MPH is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Chin practice?
- Dr. Mark Chin has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mark Chin practices Plastic Surgery near Fresno, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington, MO and Maryville, IL.
See Fresno Plastic Surgeons.