Mark Chin MD Patient Reviews

3.4

January 5th, 2016
Breast Augumentation
Absolutely loved Doctor Chin & his staff. They all made me feel more than comfortable & this was my first surgery ever so I was so nervous! Had little pain after the surgery and I am 100% satisfied with the outcome. Very clean environment. Staff answered all of my questions verbally and in a booklet given prior.

May 11th, 2015
find another dr who is more professional.
My appointment was cancelled before I got there. They said they called but I never git the message. I took off work to see this doctor. Martha said I could reschedule. No way I waited 6 months for this appointment. How unprofessional of them. They lost out on a cash paying client.

November 29th, 2012
My opinion and experience with Dr. Chin has been positive. However, my ratings with the office manager, Diane could use improvement.

September 10th, 2011
One happy 55 year old!
I am a 55 year old woman who had droopy upper eyelids and fairly large bags under my eyes. It had bothered me for a long time and I struggled whether to go through the blepharoplasty or not. I thought about it for at least 5 or 6 years. I had known people who had gone to Dr. Chin and I marveled at how natural, refreshed and younger they looked. I finally came to a point when I was tired of looking worn out and tired ! I went through the consult with Dr. Chin and felt very comfortable and encouraged. I knew I wanted to do this! The staff were all so caring and helpful. The day of the surgery I was welcomed by the staff and Dr. Chin. He helped ease my nerves and the anesthetist came in explaining exactly what the process would be. I came out of the surgery not remembering anything and felt fine. There was very little pain, no nausea and went home. I had the stitches out after 6 days and I felt great! My eyes were a little swollen and the bruising was very minimal. I was given some cover up make up but I only had to use it for a few days... by 10 days I was back at work ... in 2 weeks I went back to my church and because it looked so natural no one even noticed! My husband and daughters say I look fantastic and so refreshed! I feel so grateful that I made the decision to go through with the surgery... I feel like I was given 10 years back in my facial appearance! Thank you Dr. Chin for doing such a wonderful, precise, job. I couldn't be happier or more grateful!