A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Chittum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Chittum is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Chittum, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chittum graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chittum has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- Saint Mary-Corwin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Edwin Chittum MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Chittum practice?
- Dr. Mark Chittum has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Chittum practices Ophthalmology near Pueblo, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Colorado Springs, CO.
See Pueblo Ophthalmologists.