A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Chittum is Satisfactory. Dr. Chittum has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Chittum, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Retina Surgery and Retinal Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Chittum graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Chittum has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- Centura Health St. Mary-Corwin
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chittum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 2 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Chittum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Chittum practice?
Dr. Mark Chittum practices Ophthalmology near Colorado Springs, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Alamosa, CO and Pueblo, CO.
See Colorado Springs Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marc Chittum, Dr. Marcel Chittum, Dr. Marcelino Chittum, Dr. Marcellus Chittum, Dr. Marcelo Chittum, Dr. Marco Chittum