Learn more about Dr. Mark Chittum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Chittum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chittum
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Chittum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Chittum, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chittum graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chittum has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- Saint Mary-Corwin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Edwin Chittum MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Chittum practice?
- Dr. Mark Chittum has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Chittum practices Ophthalmology near Pueblo, CO.
See Pueblo Ophthalmologists.