A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Choi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Choi graduated from Catholic University Of Korea, Seoul.
Dr. Choi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Eunchull Choi MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Choi practice?
- Dr. Mark Choi has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Choi practices Internal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near West Hollywood, CA.
See West Hollywood Internists and West Hollywood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.