A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Choi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Choi
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Choi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Choi graduated from Catholic University Of Korea, Seoul.
Dr. Choi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- East Los Angeles Doctor's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Eunchull Choi MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Choi practice?
- Dr. Mark Choi has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Choi practices Internal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Obstetricians & Gynecologists.