A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Christ:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Christ is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Christ, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Christ graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Christ has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Howard Christ MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mark H. Christ practice?
- Dr. Mark Christ has 10 office locations.
Dr. Mark Christ practices Urology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hollywood, FL and Sunrise, FL.
See Miami Urologists.