A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Christopherson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Christopherson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Christopherson, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Christopherson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Christopherson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Franciscan Skemp Healthcare
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Christopherson MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Mark Christopherson practice?
- Dr. Mark Christopherson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Christopherson practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Mankato, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MN.
See Mankato Physiatrists.