A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Ciaglia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Ciaglia, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ciaglia graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Ciaglia has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Healthcare System
- Houston Northwest Hospital
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Anthony Ciaglia DO is a male Hand Surgeion, has 5 years of experience and practices in Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Ciaglia practice?
- Dr. Mark Ciaglia has 1 office location.
- Dr. Mark Ciaglia practices Surgery of the Hand near The Woodlands, TX.