Dr. Mark Cinnamon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Cinnamon?

My mom has seen dr. Cinnamon in his office.

Posted on July 16th, 2017

My mom has seen dr. Cinnamon in his office. She would send everyone she knows his way.

Fantastic family doctor

Posted on January 10th, 2016

Dr. Cinnamon spends as much time as you need... follows up on weekends. Basically, he's wonderful.

B.M. and D.M.

Posted on August 29th, 2012

First rate experience. Very knowledgable and compassionate. Excellent communication skills. Gets me and my husband in to see him quickly when we are not feeling well. We have been patients for over ten years and plan to continue for at least another ten!

Fantastic doctor

Posted on July 2nd, 2012

I would highly recommend Dr. Cinnamon. He's been my doctor for more than 10 years and he has solved some difficult problems. The most interesting one is a very bad back problem I had before I met him. I had two referrals from another doc, with no resolution to my problem. Dr. Cinnamon listened and then got me to the right one who was able to easily find the problem and fix it. This was after 18 months of great pain before I found Dr. Cinnamon. He also has found solutions to dizziness (ear infection) and helped me make the transition to living in another country. But perhaps the best thing is that while I lived in another country, he still kept in touch and gave me advice on what I needed to do for various problems. And believe me, when you're in a third world country with poor health care, this help is vital. This included him getting me back to the the States for emergency wrist surgery after my wrist was shattered. How can you ever put a price on that kind of help!

R.M.S.

Posted on December 13th, 2010

Had a very good experience with this doctor. Listened well to my problems, did appropriate lab tests, outlines a good plan of action, called me with lab reports the next day. Have had good followup visits, also. Would recommend without hesitation.

C.S.

Posted on July 26th, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Cinnamon's for many years. He has always been helpful and thorough with his care. His appointments have started on time. He always calls me with laboratory reports.I can recommend him without reservation.

Posted on May 3rd, 2016