A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Cipolle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Cipolle, FACS, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nonpenetrating Wounds
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Cipolle graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cipolle has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark David Cipolle FACS, MD, and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Cipolle practice?
- Dr. Mark Cipolle has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Cipolle practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE and Wilmington, DE.
See Allentown Surgeons.