A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Cipolle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cipolle
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cipolle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Cipolle, FACS, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nonpenetrating Wounds
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Cipolle graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cipolle has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark David Cipolle FACS, MD, and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Cipolle practice?
- Dr. Mark Cipolle has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Cipolle practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Newark, DE.
See Newark Surgeons.