Dr. Mark Clarke MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Jacksonville, FL

3.8

May 11th, 2016
I do NOT think so! he is a bully with a God complex
This is by far the worst Doctor visit I have ever had. He was filling in for a Doctor from MCCI and he did not take one minute to get to know me... he started out by criticizing the Doctor I normally see and telling me that that doctor did not know what he was doing! then he went on to talk down to me and tell me that I need to get off medication... really? I take a blood pressure med, a cymbalta that a specialist has prescribed and an occasional muscle relaxer if I get leg cramps and I am already decreasing my sleep med because the cymbalta is helping with that. I had that all written down for him. He started raising his voice and telling me to hush and I lost it. I informed him I am NOT stupid and I have a right to talk about MY health care and He is NOT changing the meds that a specialist prescribed. I told him I was there as a follow-up to go over my blood work and that was all I was going to discuss with HIM. He is a bully. He has NO bedside manner. He does not even try to get to know a patient. And you never NEVER criticize another doctor! It is no wonder that he has low scores!

March 23rd, 2015
Dr Clarke is a very good doctor, it's a shame he no longer works with UF health on kernan

October 13th, 2014
DR.CLAKE IS AWESOME DOCTOR VERY FRIENDLY AND HE CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS

December 29th, 2013
Excellent care
I've been seeing Dr. Clarke for over a year and am very impressed with the care he gives. He is forthright in answering my questions, refers me to other specialists when needed, and I believe he is sincerely interested in my health and needs. I suffer from a chronic illness and he is always ready to address any concerns I have. His diagnostic abilities are excellent.

June 4th, 2013
Great doctor
Dr. Clarke has been my doctor for many years. I chose him because he is one of the most knowledgeable in his field. Over the years, he has taken excellent care of me, my family members and several of my close friends. This is the doctor to handle all illness and hospitalization. We love Dr. Clarke!

May 8th, 2013
Unpleasant
I saw Dr. Clarke several times when he was with St. Johns Bluff Primary Care. I normally saw Dr. Chaves but when I needed to go in urgently and couldn't get an appointment with her, I saw Dr. Clarke. Each experience with him was unpleasant. He is not very kind, patient or welcoming. When I questioned him about my prescription he became defensive and clearly bothered. Instead of kindly answering my question, he got agitated and unwilling to find alternative treatments to my illness. I think he is knowledgeable but he just doesn't have good bedside manner....at all.