A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Claus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Claus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Claus graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Claus has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Thomas Claus MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Mark T. Claus practice?
- Dr. Mark Claus has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mark Claus practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy near Brockton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Milford, MA and Plymouth, MA.
See Brockton Allergists.