A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Claus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Claus is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Claus
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Claus Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Claus graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Claus has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Thomas Claus MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Mark T. Claus practice?
- Dr. Mark Claus has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Claus practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy near Brockton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Milford, MA.
See Brockton Allergists.