A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Clawson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Clawson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clawson
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Clawson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Clawson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Clawson graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Clawson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Campion Clawson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Mark C. Clawson practice?
- Dr. Mark Clawson has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Clawson practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Boise, ID.
See Boise Orthopedic Surgeons and Boise Surgeons.