Dr. Mark Clawson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Clawson?

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Mark Clawson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 21st, 2017

Don't believe the good reviews!!!

This doc is awful!!! Referred to him to repair thumb. Arrogant and patronizing. Totally botched surgery!! Permanent nerve damage, didn't do the repair correctly according to top doc at UCI. My hand is ruined!

September 7th, 2016

Crappy Doctor

Ignores patients. Uncaring and does not want to be bothered. Clawson hates what he does only wants money.

August 28th, 2016

I had surgery on both thumbs about 20 years ago and a trigger finger proceedure two years ago. All had excellent outcomes. I could not be more pleased with the results!

June 20th, 2016

Best Orthopedic Doctor !! I

October 30th, 2015

Don't waste your time and money, find someone more competent!

July 9th, 2015

Excellent surgeon

Excellent surgeon and a fine person as well. Cannot recommend him highly enough.

April 18th, 2015

Patronizing

Although I think in the LONG run (and I emphasize "long"), I think my routine hand surgery turned out fine. In the process, however, I was left to wonder why I didn't make the kind of progress others I know had made with other surgeons. Whenever I tried to ask a question, he was very patronizing and just cut me off to pat my hand and tell me it was going to be a long process. I felt as though because I am a gray-haired great-grandmother I was being treated like I was senile (which I am not).

January 29th, 2015

wrist issues

He is great :)

June 27th, 2013

Can't recomend him

Unfortunately I did not have a very pleasant experience with Dr. Clawson. Upon entering the room he acknowledged my husband first, who was clearly not the patient/ one being seen. And proceeded to have a pleasant conversation with him before even acknowledging me. After acknowledging me Dr. Clawson read through the notes the nurse left. Then did a quick assessment and made a quick diagnosis. He then proceeded to the treatment plan. I repeatedly tried to ask him questions about the diagnosis and treatment, as well as tried to explain what treatment plans I have been following for the last year. He refused to listen to me cutting me off each time I began and kept repeating his diagnosis as well as treatment plan. In addition, he kept insisting that the brace I needed would be to expensive to purchase from his office. Even though I tried telling him I already had the correct brace. He also implied that the surgery I may need would be to expensive for me to afford. Sadly I walked away from his office with more questions and in more pain than I have felt in a while.

March 18th, 2013

Dr.Clawson was very helpful and explained the procedure he was performing very clearly. Very great bedside manor. Dr.Clawson was very easy to get in to see and when i showed up early for appointments i got right in also. They dont take you to the room to wait for another half hour. Dr.Clawsons nurses are great also. Highly reccomended.

June 6th, 2011

Dr Clawson

Dr. Clawson has performed 3 surgeries on my hands. At all times, he has had a professional manner, very polite and knowledgable, explains each step of each procedure thoroughly. He spent time with me at each after care visit, answering questions, going over what was done, what I can expect. I highly recommend Dr. Clawson.

December 27th, 2016