Dr. Mark Clayman MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Jacksonville, FL

• Good
  • Bad

March 16th, 2017
It's the best doctor in Jacksonville

February 15th, 2017
Several Successful Surgeries
Dr. Mark Clayman has preformed surgery on me several times and the outcome is always as he's explained. The staff there are wonderful as well.

December 22nd, 2016
Mark Clayman is a surgeon with integrity. A top notch ethical plastic surgeon. I had lost 135 lbs and wanted the excess skin removed. Dr. Clayman did an amazing job with my tummy tuck so of course when it was time to get my breast augmentation, the choice was easy. Dr Clayman once again knocked it out of the park. I'm beginning to love my body for the first time in my life, all thanks to a love of good health, exercise, clean eating and Dr. Clayman. I cannot be more sincere when I say thank God I found him! I'm so grateful for the amazing work you did for me and I'm sure countless others! I highly recommend this surgeon for all of your future surgeries. A million thanks Dr. Mark!

September 23rd, 2016
Professional
I think Dr. Mark Clayman is very professional and good at what he does.

July 14th, 2016
Loved my Visit with Dr Mark

June 29th, 2016
PHENOMENAL & AWESOME!
One word to describe Dr. Mark, PHENOMINAL! One of the most professional and honest doctors i have ever met. Such a great experience and the staff was great too. Dr. Mark explained everything to me and my husband and was completely honest with what he could do to help me and my breast issues. I was nervous, as i had surgery with 2 other doctors 6 times and you couldn't even tell i had implants or breasts with the mess i was left with. All the other consults i saw blamed my previous doctors, who work at the beach by the way, but Dr. Mark was the only one who didn't blame anyone and explained why my chest and breast anatomy limited my final result. I don't know what the heck he did, but he totally exceeded my expectations and i can't stop looking at my breasts now. I think my husband liked him more than i did and even gave him a big hug after my last office visit to thank him. I also got botox in my face and juviderm in my lips and OMG, he's just awesome! I read a few negative reviews, but i'm assuming they are fake because that's not the experience i had or any of the friends who referred me, and i've been told by others that i'm a difficult patient! Such a wonderful guy and even better surgeon!!!!

June 24th, 2016
Dr Clayman & Dr Clayman is Awesome, highly recommend him.

June 7th, 2016
Belynda Trout
About 6 years ago, I got a BA. Absolutely loved them but I wanted to replace them for a bigger pair. Two months ago, I went in for my second BA and I could not be happier. Today was juvederm and Botox. I wil be coming back for more jeverderm In the near future. Mark is Always Very professional and always takes time to take with me. He will also tell me no if I'm not the right candidate for something. I would highly recommend him to any of my family and friends. Thanks Mark

April 7th, 2016
SR. Marc Clayman is a very professional plastic surgeon. I would recommend him.

March 29th, 2016
Hidden Gem
I was a bit concerned about choosing Dr. Mark Clayman because of the accusations his father had and because he didn't have many reviews or much information out floating on the internet. I'm so glad I choose him! He's an amazing doctor and best of all a great human being! He was considerate, caring and most importantly Professional! I am pleased with my results and highly recommend him! His staff represents his office well to!

March 27th, 2016
Mark Clayman is an amazing Doctor.

February 24th, 2016
Very good doctor. I love it.