A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Clemons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Clemons is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clemons
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Clemons Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Clemons, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Clemons graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Clemons has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Saint Francis Hospital - Bartlett
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark P Clemons MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Mark P. Clemons practice?
- Dr. Mark Clemons has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Clemons practices Otolaryngology near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: West Memphis, AR.
See Memphis Otolaryngologists.