Learn more about Dr. Mark Clemons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Clemons is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clemons
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Clemons Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Clemons, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Clemons graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Clemons has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Saint Francis Hospital - Bartlett
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark P Clemons MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Mark P. Clemons practice?
- Dr. Mark Clemons has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Clemons practices Otolaryngology near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: West Memphis, AR.
See Memphis Otolaryngologists.