Learn more about Dr. Mark Clemons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Clemons is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Clemons, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Clemons graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Clemons has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Saint Francis Hospital - Bartlett
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Clemons accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 5 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark P. Clemons practice?
Dr. Mark Clemons practices Otolaryngology near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: West Memphis, AR.
See Memphis Otolaryngologists.