Overall Review

March 13th, 2016
This doctor has had a series of NP 's and PA's in and out of his office. On 1 visit 2 years ago the PA, that stated a follow through with another doctor, an Orthopedic doctor, would take place and it did not happen. The Orthopedic doctor had no idea why my husband was there to see him. On another occasion the NP working for him prescribed an ultrasound and a mammogram. There was no reason for the ultrasound b/c I did not have anything abnormal going on. On my last visit the NP refused to let me have an MRI of the lumbar b/c I have metal screws in my back and she said this would cause a "scatter"? So the surgeon had to work around her "expertise". This doctor has too much dependence on people that do not have medical degrees to keep his empire afloat. If calling for an appt. a person will need to get past an "Amanda" (she decides if you are in need) to get an appt.

January 27th, 2016
waited in lobby 25 min. waited in the room 25 min or more on Dr. numerous times. His visit with me 5 minutes, and he didn't remember that he told me to come back in two weeks for a re check on bp since I started the meds. Useless visit that cost me 120.00 and it was a follow up.

July 17th, 2015
Patient
Love the doctor but some of the current staff is very rude!! Was alarmed to recently find out that one of his medical assistants has Herpes! Will not be going back as that is easily passed through skin to skin contact. Won't be chanceing that.

May 8th, 2014
I have known and used Dr. Cline since he began practicing in Nacogdoches. Hannah is his PA and she is great. There have been a couple of times when I was very ill and she asked Dr. Cline to come in and he did so right away. Dr. Cline is always very good about referring you to a specialist if he thinks you need one. A very humble man and a great Doctor.

April 26th, 2013
Staffing issues
I really love Dr. Cline and more importantly, I trust him. I am not impressed with his office staff. I have never once in 5 years received a bill if a balance is due. I am treated like a dead beat if there is a balance on the account that the insurance did not pay (that I was never informed about). You would think someone would be required to send out statements. I am certain Dr. Cline is not aware of how his patients are treated by his office staff. He has a nurse that never returns calls. On my next visit I will be discussing this with Dr. Cline.

September 20th, 2012
A+
I have been a patient of Dr. Cline for 3 years. He is a very good listener, very compassionate, and explains his diagnosis and rationale. I find the office staff very friendly and efficient whether it is checking in, getting a referral, or getting test results. He has allowed me to play an active role in my medical care. Dr. Cline is quite particular about how his office is run and has asked me on more than one occasion to let him know if I have any concerns. I know that some patients complain that he is difficult to get an appointment with, but I have never had an issue as I schedule the next visit before I leave the office. It is true that he is sometimes out of town in the summer and other times during the year and that he is in 1/2 day on Wednesday and Friday, but he is in constant communication with Carl (a great PA) and I feel comfortable going to him. If I am really ill, I explain that to the office and they are able to get me into see Dr. Cline if at all possible. I've seen and know some other PCPs in town, and I give him my highest recommendation without reservation.

August 6th, 2012
Outstanding
Having had numerous different doctors over my live time..Dr. Cline's Family practice has by far been one of my best experiences with the medical field. Their service, attitude and willingness to go the extra mile is and has been way better than other doctor offices in the area.

October 15th, 2011
Beware
Overcharges and refuses to reimburse you after insurance pays your claims.

April 7th, 2011
could be better
You can't ever see the doctor. always the pa. If I am going spend all that money , I want to see a m.d. Also, dr. cline has mis diagnosed me a couple of times. I go to another doctor now. The staff is horrible at customer service.

January 7th, 2011
GREATFUL
Yes, we all hate waiting in the waiting room, no matter how long. Let's face it, most of the time we have to go to the doctor is because we are sick and don't want to be there; therefore, we are already cranky. Also, unless scheduled in advance, it is diff. to get an appt. with Dr. Cline, himself; which might be why he hired the two NP's in his office, to assist him in seeing all of his patients (so we wouldn't have to wait weeks or even months to get an appt.). Let's look at this logically. I would think this is because he is in high demand, a wonderful doctor and as a result has a growing practice which causes him to periodically hire new faces. I just thought that in reading some of the comments that maybe there was a more positive way of looking at all of the issues mentioned below in other peoples comments. Let's face it, wouldn't the world be a much calmer, happier and much more peaceful place if we all looked at things more positively first instead of immediately jumping to the negative outlook. There are way too many stressed out, unhappy people in this world already. JUST FOOD FOR THOUGHT! I am very GREATFUL to Dr. Cline, Carl, Stacey and his staff for all of the long hours that they put in. We will never know all that they do and what they deal with on a day to day basis. THANKYOU AND GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU!

June 10th, 2010
dr and pa are the best they are prompt and the bed side manner is the best. love dr carl his pa.

January 18th, 2010
sweat shop
I saw Dr. cline, (his pa's) for about 2 years. I only saw dr. cline one time out of 8 visits. His office staff is comepletely miserable, and everyone there looks like they could quit any minute. I guess a few did, as the last 2 times I have been there I have seen 2 new p.a.'s. So out of 8 visits I have seen 4 different p.a.'s and Dr. Cline ONCE. If you just want some antibiotics or have a common medical problem, it is an okay place to go. If you want to see a MD and a Dr. to have an idea of who you are and have an idea of what they have previously treated you for, go somewhere else. I once had my 10 year old daughter in for screening and the nurse walked in and said "Are we doing a cancer screening today?" REALLY???? First of all they weren't screening for that and secondly she should have known before walking in the door and frightening my child. Long wait time. Have never been followed up with.