A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Clinton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Clinton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Clinton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Intensive Care Medicine
- Lung Diseases Pleural Diseases
- Sleep Studies
Education & Awards
Dr. Clinton graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Clinton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Winchester Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Joseph Clinton MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Clinton practice?
- Dr. Mark Clinton has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Clinton practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Woodbridge, VA.
See Woodbridge Internists, Woodbridge Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Woodbridge Pulmonologists.