A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Clinton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Clinton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Clinton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Lung Diseases (Pleural Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Clinton graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Clinton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Winchester Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Joseph Clinton MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Clinton practice?
- Dr. Mark Clinton has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Clinton practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Woodbridge, VA.
See Woodbridge Internists, Woodbridge Pulmonologists, Woodbridge Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Woodbridge Anesthesiologists.